Google Webmaster Verification: Google Webmaster is the product of Google for Monitoring Websites. This tool is totally free of cost with it’s complete features. There are multiple options are available for your website to get better ranking on search engine. First of all you have to verify your website with Google Webmaster. Here we are providing you the Step by Step guide to verification of Google Webmaster.
Steps To Google Webmaster Verification:
1. Go to the URL: http://www.google.co.in/webmasters/.
2. Sign in with your existing Gmail Id or Sign Up by creating your new gmail Id.
3. Add your website URL to the given box and click on “Add a Site” button.
4. After this Google webmaster will redirect you to the verification page there are Recommended Method and Alternate Methods are available for verification you can choose any of these, but for easy verification i suggest you go to alternate verification.
5. In alternate Verification There are three options you can choose any of these we are going to explain each of these
a.> Google Webmaster Verification by HTML Tag: Copy the HTML Meta Tag and paste on your website Home page.
For wordPress website Dashboard> Appearance > Editor > select Header from sidebar > paste the Meta Tag after the title tag of your website > Update File.
Or you can use a WordPress plugin for simple way that’s ” All In One Webmaster”.
Now go to your webmaster verification page and click on verify, Your website will be verified.
b.> Google Webmaster Verification by Domain Name Provider: Select your domain registrar company (from where you have bought your domain eg. Godaddy.com ) > click on Verify > you will be redirected to your domain registrar login panel , login with your login details> Your website will be verified.
c.> Google Webmaster Verification by Google analytic: If you have a verified Google Analytic account with that website then you can use that to verify your Google Webmaster account. Simply select Google analytic option and click on verify button, you will be automatically redirect to the analytic account and your site will be verified.
After verified your site go to setting and change Graphic Target and Preferred Domain. Now you can optimized your site, you can see the search quarries, Search Engine Indexing Status and many more. we will explain in our next article that’s how to use Google Webmaster Tool of it’s optimal level.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.